Brainstorming Meeting Techniques
Summary: Guidelines for facilitating a brainstorming session, covering several types of brainstorming, detailed guidelines for starting off effectively, and pitfalls to watch out for.
This guideline will help you:
What you get:
- Facilitate a brainstorming session to solve a problem or stimulate creativity.
- Avoid common creativity blocks that may occur.
- Detailed guidelines for how to run the brainstorming meetings including roles and behavior guidelines.
- How-to instructions, comments, and variations for the various types of brainstorming techniques.
- Notes for each type on when it works best vs. situations in which that technique might not be the best approach.