Meeting Evaluation Guidelines
Summary: If you think your meetings have problems, they probably do. A simple evaluation questionnaire and process helps evaluate meeting effectiveness and suggest goals for improvement. Two formats accommodate formal or informal meeting environments.
This guideline will help you:
What you get:
- Determine whether a formal or informal evaluation is best suited for your situation.
- Solicit valuable feedback from your meeting participants.
- Evaluate the meeting's strengths and weaknesses, as well as identify mismatched expectations.
- Instructions for using the guideline.
- An overview of both formal, and informal meeting evaluation techniques.
- An example formal meeting evaluation form.