Summary: A template for a plan indicating how the team will communicate important information during the project-status, meetings, issues, access to deliverables, and design and document reviews.
This template will help you and your team ...
Table of Contents (example contents are included for each section):
- Agree early in the project on norms for critical project communication.
- Stay aligned and synchronized with outside partners by insuring appropriate and mutually-agreeable communication expectations.
- Introduction: Guidelines for using the template, including pitfalls to watch for and items that are often overlooked.
- 1.0 Stakeholders
- 2.0 Project Communication Resources
- 2.1 Collaboration space
- 2.2 Email distribution list
- 2.3 Teleconferencing system/account
- 3.0 Formal Project Communication-Project Management
- 3.1 Weekly status reports
- 3.2 Weekly team meetings
- 3.3 Weekly project plan updates
- 3.4 Monthly Executive Committee Meeting
- 4.0 Formal Project Communication-Design and Deliverables
- 4.1 Design Reviews
- 4.2 Document Reviews
- 5.0 Informal Project Communication
- Appendix A: Guidelines for Defining Communication with Partner Team Members