Customer Acceptance Checklist
Summary: Checklist format for customer to use while walking through a review and test of a pre-release system, for example before going through with a purchase. Allows customer to record issues, indicate which must be resolved before acceptance, and ultimately sign off on accepting the new system.
This form will help you and your team:
What you get:
- Provide a way for the customer to work with the developer of the system to test key functionality.
- Note any issues that must be corrected before the customer will accept the system.
- Provide an official record of the system's acceptance.
- Instructions on how to use the checklist.
- An example Customer Acceptance Checklist with sample data.