End of Delivery Phase Checklist
Summary: A checklist of activities and deliverables that should be completed by the end of the Delivery Phase of a project - the point at which the project's output is to be deployed to its customers.
This guideline will help you and your team:
What you get:
- Verify that sufficient work has been completed to allow the project's deliverable to go to the customer.
- Ensure specifically that no important functional work as been forgotten that would cause post-project issues at the customer or within the company.
- Instructions for using the form.
- An overview of project phases, with emphasis on explaining the purpose and activities of the Delivery Phase and what should be accomplished by its end.
- Example Delivery Phase checklist of items to review before allowing delivery to customers.