Guidelines - Completion Criteria
Summary: Completion criteria are explicit goals that must be attained to call an element of a project, or the entire project, "complete."
This guideline will help you and your team:
What you get:
- Agree on when a particular activity or phase is "done."
- Set explicit completion criteria to ensure that everyone understands the true scope of the project or a particular activity.
- Ensure that all features are included, all required issues are corrected, the right people have been involved in reviews.
- Instructions on how to use the guideline.
- Examples of:
- How completion criteria provide clarification.
- How to use completion criteria at different times in the project.
- Who should be involved in setting completion criteria.
- When to create completion criteria.