Lessons Learned Survey
Summary: A survey that can be sent to team members during or after a project, to solicit their feedback on how the project was conducted.
This survey will help you and your team:
What you get:
- Capture project "lessons learned" from individual project team members while they're fresh in people's minds.
- Provide a venue for private or anonymous feedback by individuals who may not raise sensitive issues otherwise..
- Identify issues that should be discussed further during a team lessons learned meeting.
- Instructions on how to use the survey, standalone or prior to a team lessons learned meeting.
- Full Post Project Survey for a development project; can be easily adjusted for your project.