Project Cancellation Guidelines
Summary: A comprehensive guideline for determining whether a project should be cancelled andonce such a decision is madefor smoothly ramping down and closing out a cancelled project, taking into account possibly wide-ranging implications for your company and customers.
This guideline will help you:
What you get:
- Determine whether a project should be cancelled.
- Smoothly ramp down and close out a cancelled project.
- Instructions for using the guideline.
- Guideline and checklist to determine whether a project should be cancelled.
- Cancellation considerations and pitfalls to avoid in how you approach cancellation.
- A close-out worksheet for planning an appropriate cancellation approach.