Project Deliverables Release Form
Summary: Form to release your deliverables to a wider audience. It communicates that a deliverable has reached a specific state of completion, and thus can be safely deployed to specified groups of customers or users.
This form will help you:
What you get:
- Ensure that deliverables are distributed appropriately at different points in your project.
- Ensure that an incomplete deliverable is not provided ad hoc to customers before its time.
- Communicate how the new deliverable's release affects items already in the field or "in the production pipeline" inside the company (see the "DISPENSATION" part of the forms).
- Instructions for using the form.
- Descriptions of the various form fields.
- Example Software Release Form and Publication Release Form.