Planning and Scheduling: Create Project Plan Document
Summary: A Project Plan Document is a management summary document that gives the essentials of a project in terms of its objectives, justification, and how the objectives are to be achieved-including an overview of the time, costs, and people it will take to get it done. It should also describe how the project will be conducted and managed, including controlling changes, handling issues, and judging completion.
This guideline will help you and your team ...
What you get:
- Capture what the team understands the goals of the project to be
- Capture what the team has decided to do, how, and by when, to meet the project goals
- Use the Project Plan as a working document and communication tool during the early project investigation and planning work
- Create a streamlined project plan for smaller projects
- Overview of the major sections of a thorough project plan, including benefits and contents
- How and when the project plan document is created
- Detailed outlines and variations of the project plan
- Example detailed project plan outline