Project Flexibility Matrix
Summary: A Project Flexibility Matrix is a simple but effective tool that helps guide tradeoff discussions on Scope, Resources and Schedule during project definition and planning work. The matrix is used to clarify what constraints are flexible and what project goals must be held.
This template will help you:
What you get:
- Clarify what's most important with the people who are the customers for your project.
- Avoid or resolve confusion among team members as to what project goals are most important.
- Set clear priorities designed to keep you on track when typical issues arise.
- Instructions for using the matrix.
- An example Project Flexibility Matrix with sample data and "rationale" words.