Responsibility Allocation Matrix
Summary: RACI has it's place, but this Responsibility Allocation Matrix takes project responsibilities and commitments to a whole new level. Detailed and role-focused, it asks all project team members to consider their key project tasks, the inputs they need, and the outputs they expect to deliver, for a more complete look at the cross-functional dependencies in your plan.
This guideline will help you and your team ...
What you get:
- Collect and share a high-level view of project responsibilities to show how team members and their responsibilities impact each other
- Identify cross-functional responsibilities within your team
- Help team members indicate what inputs they depend on, and what outputs they are responsible for delivering to others
- Instructions for using the matrix
- Blank Responsiblity Allocation Matrix for core and extended team
- RAM example with sample data