IT Project Request for Proposal
Summary: A detailed, boilerplate template for an IT Request for Proposal (RFP) created by an Australian IT project manager. Color-coding separates pre-approved legalese from project-specific clauses, and File Properties are used as text fields to automatically include some high level project information and contacts.
This template will help you:
What you get:
- Avoid re-writing standard "boilerplate" content over and over again for each RFP.
- Easily create an RFP template for a new contract and get it signed off by the Legal department up front to avoid such approvals being on the critical path.
- Keep the detailed business requirements separate as an appendix to the RFP itself to ensure that 'legal' is not distracted by the business side, and that the business people are not distracted by the legalese and allow 'Legal' to sign off the RFP and 'the business' to sign off the Requirements Spec appendix.
- A detailed outline for a main RFP document that includes high-level project parameters but leaves the detailed business requirements to be attached as an appendix document.
- Extensive typical text for each section for an IT systems project.