Marketing Requirements Document
Summary: A typical new product development document created by a Marketing or Business group or other representatives of "customers" and "users" to express the perceived customer wants and needs for a product, system, or service.
This template will help you and your team:
What you get:
- Ensure that products are driven by true customer needs and a sound business proposition.
- Set the market or user context for the product:
- Why is this product, system, or service needed?
- What market segment or user group is it targeting?
- What is most important to that group?
- Instructions for using the template.
- Example Marketing Requirements Document outline including Executive Summary, Background and Market Context, Business Case, and Detail Requirements.
- Annotations for typical content, including questions to be answered by the section.