New System Request for Proposal Outline
Summary: A comprehensive RFP template for new systems proposal requests, along with guidelines for RFP success and detailed annotations. Customize this template to fit your software system or co-development project and shave weeks off your RFP selection time.
This outline will help you:
What you get:
- Start with a high-level overview of what your RFP should contain.
- Construct selection strategies and scoring criteria; add or eliminate sections and extend your internal inquiries to match; even farm out sections you know will need attention to appropriate internal departments like legal, purchasing, or marketing to speed up the writing process.
- Provide a complete, concise, detailed explanation of your business needs, required features, and design constraints.
- Instructions for using the template.
- An overview of the RFP process, including evaulating the need for an RFP/RFQ.
- Guidelines for writing a successful RFP and tips on customizing the outline.
- An example RFP outline.