Issue Resolution Status Report
Summary: Silence unfortunately can be taken as a lack of effort or progress on an issue. This template provides a format for interim progress reporting on work to resolve one or more open issues (e.g. project or technical issues) so stakeholders will know you really are working on it.
This template will help you and your team ...
What you get:
- Keep stakeholders informed, calm, supportive, and confident that you're taking care of the problem.
- Keep customers informed as they're waiting on the resolution to issues that occured at their site.
- Create a running tally of issues and their root causes for later review.
- Identify possible improvements in testing, design reviews, and more by analyzing the record of issues.
- An overview and explanation of the template format and contents.
- A bulleted format (that will fit on a PowerPoint slide) for reporting progress on an individual issue.
- A table format for showing consolidated issues list with indication of root causes once they're resolved.