Agenda for Preliminary Design Review Meeting
Summary: This template provides a detailed agenda with typical timeslots for a Preliminary Design Review (PDR) meeting on a project.
This agenda will help you and your team:
What you get:
- Review high-level designs under consideration for achieving the project requirements.
- Discuss the impact of those designs on the project's cost, schedule, and scope of the project.
- Decide how to proceed on the overall project, to meet cost, schedule, and scope goals that are sometimes conflicting.
- Instructions on using the agenda.
- Special considerations prior to, and the day of, a PDR meeting.
- A sample preliminary design review meeting agenda