Review Meeting Planning Worksheet
Summary: A format to use to plan an upcoming review meeting, to be SURE it will accomplish what you need it to, whether it's approval from an executive committee for a project portfolio or annual budget; buy-in from everyone who needs to agree to goals of a project; approval of a design; agreement that a product is ready to ship; or finding errors or misunderstandings in project requirements, designs, and/or plans.
This worksheet will help you:
What you get:
- Decide the overall purpose of the review meeting, as well as what a successful outcome will look like.
- Determine what materials will be needed for the review.
- Develop review questions to help focus attention of those reviewing materials prior to the meeting.
- Identify the materials, tasks, and actions required to get from pre-meeting coordination to the review meeting.
- Instructions for using the worksheet.
- Example planning worksheet complete with sample information.