Team Meetings Descriptions Sample
Summary: Meetings, meetings, meetings ... you've got to have at least some to keep the team communicating, but which ones, why, and with whom in attendance? Check out one team's approach in their meeting-phobic environment; this sample describes their critical "types" of meetings in a way that portrays their practicality and value(!) and who needs to be there.
These samples will help you and your team:
What you get:
- Communicate the purpose and value of your team meetings.
- Think through different types of team meetings you might want to have, to keep from wasting people's time by doing everything in one big "full team" meeting.
- Help people understand what is happening in various meetings and why, so they know which ones matter to them and how to participate.
- An overview of and instructions for using this sample description of a particular team's meetings - how you can apply it to your situation.
- Clear and concise definitions of team meetings, split into four example categories.
- Guidelines to help keep team meetings productive and on-topic.