Project Status Report Formats
Summary: Regular status reports help ensure that the team has clear visibility to the true state of a project and that Management stays properly informed about project progress, difficulties, and issues. These reports advise management whether or not the project is on track to deliver as planned, and highlight places where their decision-making or direct help is needed.
This template will help you ...
What you get:
- Select a status report format most effective for your environment and target audience.
- Communicate accurately and frequently to management, with less effort and overhead to create your reports.
- Provide a ruthlessly objective statement of project progress and actions management can take to help resolve any issues, instead of loading up on extraneous details about the tasks being done.
- Convey current status on multiple projects with a one-page overview, for high-level meetings and reviews.
- Periodic Progress Summary Report for publishing progress, plans, and issues at regular intervals.
- Project Status - Major Task Completion for presents status for a project phase, with emphasis on reporting completion status of major tasks.
- Project Status - Work-plan Measure that presents status for a project phase, with emphasis on reporting completion metrics on various items.
- Project Status Presentation providing a typical 3-slide-per-project information bullets for summarizing project status in a management meeting.
- Multiple-Project Status Summary for a one-page overview of current phase and planned completion date of a set of projects being updated.