Project Manager and Team Member Performance Appraisals
Summary: Process and forms for promoting recognition of project performance as part of someone's normal yearly performance appraisal. This template addresses both individual team members and project leaders.
This guideline will help you:
What you get:
- Make sure people get "credit" in their annual reviews for their contributions to projects.
- Provide functional managers with feedback on specific areas where a person's contribution to projects needs to be stronger.
- A process overview for how the project performance appraisal can be implemented to dovetail with your company's performance review system.
- Guidelines for collecting appraisals of the project leader from project team members.
- Sample forms for use by the project leader and team members.