Project Team Rewards and Recognition Guideline
Summary: Project work is serious, but it shouldn't be drudgery. Remember to include team rewards, recognition, celebration, and general hoopla in your project planning. This guideline provides ideas, suggestions, and a detailed example from one team's reward-planning activities.
This guideline will help you:
What you get:
- Develop ideas for key types of rewards and recognition and plan for them early on in the project.
- Instructions for using the guideline.
- Suggested characteristics of sound and thorough rewards and recognition programs.
- Summary list of reward, recognition, and hoopla ideas.
- Detailed example of how one team used a brainstorming meeting to identify what was needed and develop recommendations for Management.