Meeting Minutes Formats
Summary: If you're going to do meeting minutes, make sure they're sharp, concise, and readable. This template provides two formats for keeping useful, effective meeting minutes, such as for project team meetings or review meetings.
This template will help you:
What you get:
- Identify the key elements in successful meeting minutes.
- Choose a recorder for your meeting minutes who will keep the documentation sharp, concise and readable.
- Create a valuable record of your meetings, useful in all active phases of your project, as well as lessons learned and project close-out.
- Guidance for creating useful minutes at the right level of detail for your project
- Typical elements of meeting minutes complete with definitions, including topic summaries, decisions, actions, and issues.
- Two sample meeting minutes formats that show typical detail for the various elements.