Project Stakeholder/Influencer Assessment and Communication Plan
Summary: Don't get blindsided by resource competition or missing information. Use this assessment form to identify the individuals and groups that may influence your project outcomesstakeholders, information sources, even other PMsassess their potential impact (for better or worse) and document your plans for how and when to communicate with them.
This template will help you:
What you get:
- Identify all those who could have an influence on your project, including stakeholders who care about the outcome of the project, and critical information sources.
- Assess the nature of their impact and thus determine what types of information they need to receive during the project.
- Document a plan for how, what, and how often to communicate to those influencers during the project to ensure that expectations are met, information is exchanged, and the project meets its goals.
- Instructions for using the guideline, including reasons why analyzing Project Influencers is so important.
- Definitions of the two categories of Project Influencers
- A guide to analyzing Project Influencers, planning action and communication.
- A Project Influencer Assessment and Communications Plan with sample data.