Summary: An outline for documenting how the hardware and/or software in a system will be integrated before system test. Great for making sure the integration steps have been thought through (rather than defining an amorphous block of time for integration then hoping everything comes out at the end!)
This template will help you:
What you get:
- Think through the logical sequence of integration activities.
- Keep individual detailed development plans well synchronized so that integration happens in a reasonable manner.
- Ensure that the test results are reviewed and understood so that a quality product is handed off to system-level testing.
- Instructions for using the Document Outline.
- A complete Integration Test Plan outline, annotated with typical contents.