Software Test Transfer Forms
Summary: Practical forms to accompany a software build when Development sends it to Testing, to serve as a record of what is being transferred, provide testing instructions, and ultimately provide a record of what was tested and the results.
This template will help you:
What you get:
- Communicate what software is being sent to test and what should be tested.
- Keep track of what is tested and the results, for easy post-test reviews, for reference during any retesting, and for test-phase record-keeping.
- Have an orderly process for correcting software issues and feeding the updated software back for re-test.
- Instructions for using the form.
- Software Test Transfer Form template, covering subsystems, issues corrected, regression testing requirements, and more.