System Test Plan
Summary: An annotated document outline for a System Test Plan. Describes how the team will internally verify that the system as a whole functions as planned under a variety of use conditions, before performing any external customer beta or acceptance testing. Also includes System Test Report outline for documenting and communicating results.
This template will help you:
What you get:
- Exercise system functionally as a whole to confirm that all features work as planned from a customer viewpoint.
- Ensure that system will be exercised from a real-world perspective, as much as is possible in the lab, testing for performance under load, handling of real-world error conditions, and so forth.
- Identify and correct issues before putting the system into the hands of customers.
- Instructions for using the plan
- Document outline for a System Test Plan and System Test Report