Software Requirements Management (Case Study)
Summary: Requirements management tools and processes don't have to be expensive or overhead-intensive. This detailed case study shows how a lean, fast-moving commercial software development organization adopted appropriate processes and a requirements management tool with strong buy-in and valuable results.
This case study will help:
What you get:
- Learn how your organization can implement requirements management without breaking the bank, or the backs of the development team.
- Understand how simple requirements management tools can be used in a high-value way.
- Understand the importance of top-down buy-in and how to practically get it as you change your requirements management approach.
- Case study which describes in detail a software organization's approach to designing and implementing a new requirements management process and related tool.
- How the tool was rolled out, existing Word requirements documents ported to the new tool, and team members moved to using the new approach.
- Eight steps recommended for greater success with requirements management processes.