Requirements Change Management Guideline
Summary: Guideline created by a long-time software engineering executive providing a detailed overview of requirements change management components, processes, and controls, including impact evaluation and change-related communication.
This template will help you:
What you get:
- Thoroughly define all requirements using a comprehensive set of attributes.
- Define your own practical requirements change review, tracking, and control processes.
- Properly estimate and communicate the impact of a requested change in a clear way.
- A list of critical requirements attributes to make sure your requirements are thoroughly and accurately expressed.
- Examples of requirements change control (and negotiation!) and change tracking approaches.